Now here’s Sheridan Media’s look back in time, to 100 years ago, by reporter Pat Blair as published in the Sheridan Enterprise newspaper on March 15, 1920.
J. E. Duling, head of the Sheridan-Osage Syndicate, has announced acquisition by the syndicate of 80 acres of land in the center of the Osage field.
A new dancing and amusement hall, located at 253 N. Main street, will open its doors tomorrow night and will be open every night thereafter. Dancing will be from 8:30 to midnight.
A petition has been filed in district court asking for an injunction to restrain the District 7 school board from entering into a contract with the Green Plumbing Company and Heating Company of Lovell for the plumbing, heating and ventilation of the new Central school building.
For more lookbacks and to see the front page of today’s Sheridan Enterprise, visit www.sheridanwyoming.com.