Barrasso Honors Life and Service of U.S. Marine Lance Corporal Rylee McCollum

On Thursday, August 26th, the United States lost 13 men and women in uniform. Eleven Marines, an Army soldier, and a Navy corpsman.  U.S. Senator John Barrasso of Wyoming spoke on the floor of the Senate Monday about the life and service of U.S. Marine Lance Corporal Rylee McCollum who was one of the 13 service members killed in Afghanistan last month. Senator Barrasso said the 20-year-old McCollum, from Bondurant, Wyoming, was in Afghanistan on his first deployment.

Senator Barrasso

Barrasso said that about an hour prior to his floor speech, he received a text and picture from McCollum’s widow, Gigi McCollum, informing him that she gave birth to Levi Rylee Rose at 2 am on September 13.

Notify of
First & Last Name
Valid Email
15 Comments
Oldest
Newest
Inline Feedbacks
mike duncan
3 days ago

13 deaths that did not have to be. A botched withdrawal by a bumbling president. Certainly, you always remove the military first when you leave a hostile country! Ask yourself: are you and America better off than you were a year ago??? But hey–a least the mean tweets have stopped. RIP WARRIORS

Fred Osborn
Reply to  mike duncan

Enough with the ignorant posts.

mike duncan
Reply to  Fred Osborn

Triggered much Freddie?

Fred Osborn
Reply to  mike duncan

Only when confronted by professional liars.

Thomas Jones
Reply to  Fred Osborn

You do realize that bidens “tough guy” drone attack against an ISIS-K leader (sounds made up) killed a USAid worker, and a group of children, right? Maybe CNN or msnbc didnt get around to it yet?

Thomas Jones
3 days ago

A tragic death that was unnecessary. The Biden Afghanistan fiasco was either treason, or utter incompetence. So what are you and your fellow repubs going to do about it, John? Sit on your hands again?

Biden needs to be impeached.

Fred Osborn
Reply to  Thomas Jones

“Biden needs to be impeached”. For what? Cleaning up after past failed GOP duds that had no business in the White House? It’s past time to stop these idiotic conflicts around the world that we ALL have to pay for without choice.

Mike Duncan
Reply to  Fred Osborn

I think everyone agrees it was time to get out. Stop with the deflection bs. When you do that you spit in the faces of our dead service members. The bumbling idiot Biden botched the withdrawal and cost lives and you know. I will call you out every time you lie and deflect. Pathetic!

Fred Osborn
Reply to  Mike Duncan

“I will call you out every time you lie and deflect.Pathetic!” You must be describing your fascist king the malignant orange peel. I spent my time in the nice hot jungles of Vietnam…pal…I earned my right to practice First Amendment rights,unlike so many in politics who did not…soooo…I will call them out every time I see fit.Take a hike.

mike duncan
Reply to  Fred Osborn

Funny, Dems only refer to the 1 st amendment when they are telling a lie Pal!

Fred Osborn
Reply to  mike duncan

Since I am not a “Dem”…you must be referring to the many closet RINO’s in Wyoming…and there are many.

Thomas Jones
Reply to  Fred Osborn

Socialist, marxist, dem, communist? what difference does it make?

Fred Osborn
2 days ago
Reply to  Thomas Jones

Fascist,Nazi,repub, war monger,malignant orange peel? What difference does it make?

Thomas Jones
Reply to  Fred Osborn

You will agree with me that the US has the most advanced and sophisticated intel networks on the planet, right fred? In saying that, would you also agree with me that everything that occurred during and after the biden pull out fiasco was well known before it happened? So either team biden is complicit in allowing this to happen, or they are extremely incompetent.

Blinkin stated that there are still 100 Americans, now hostages, stuck in Kabul, but I believe it is much more. Youre welcome to blame the other guys, but biden is the president…is he not?

He needs to resign, take the 25th amendment, or be impeached.

Angel Hoell
3 days ago

I think your triggered FRED! How about you send flowers to the widow of LANCE RYLEE MCCOLLUM. You know for that baby girl born on September 13rd without a father.